(Pop Can) Ring Pull Necklace

One of my cousins apparently has a thing for handbags - I totally get it!  Last year my Aunt got her a bag made from recycled Sprite cans for her birthday, similar to the beer and Coke ones below:



So when I was searching for inspiration last Christmas and I stumbled across this bag I immediately thought of her:



Unfortunately, it was way our of my price range :-(.  However, I continued my search for better value and I ended up on the company website, much better but still too pricey.  They did have a rather nice necklace and I realised that I could do something similar...

...which I did,  so my gift to my cousin for her birthday this year was this rather unusual necklace:






I realise that it is a far cry from a handbag, but there simply was not enough time to drink all the cans that would have required.  I was pleased with it though :-)... and she does wear jewellery too!

No comments:

Post a Comment